The ideal candidate for the Logistics Analyst position will be results driven, motivated by challenges and has excellent analytical, communication, organization and interpersonal skills. The primary function of this role is to perform multiple duties supporting the distribution of DAK products.
- Accountable for month end Logistics cost reporting for all DAK business units, including Resins, Fibers, Specialty Polymers and Canada
- Maintenance and creation of other databases and reporting metrics
- Develop analysis of transportation modes based on external and internal models
- Accountable for the management of routing and pricing in SAP
- Development and presentation of internal business cases to validate value to the business
- Support various logistics functions
- High level of interaction with internal groups (operations, sales, supply chain, finance)
DAK Americas LLC is subject to US Department of Commerce export regulations and thus must hire individuals who meet national security requirements. Interested applicants (or temporary employees) must meet eligibility requirements. DAK Americas LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.
- Prefer 1-2 years experience (this is an entry level position)
- Interest in various modes of transportation and associated concepts
- Solid negotiation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Data based decision making skills
- Ability to work with small groups to lead small improvement projects
- Six Sigma understanding
- Strong problem solving capability
- SAP Knowledge