Inside Sales Representative - Machine
The Inside Sales Representative serves as a machine and work tool inside sales rep that will focus on outbound calling, lead generation, and walk-in retail customers. The primary function is to increase customer exposure and provide an exceptional retail experience for CCE customers (Compact Construction Equipment).
Blanchard Machinery Company is committed to fostering a high-performance work culture with challenging work opportunities that inspire high quality results. Some of the benefits of joining our team are:
- Competitive Pay.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, generous PTO and paid holidays, uniforms, and much more.
- Exposure to world-class CAT training and development.
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
- Continuous exposure to learning and new technologies
- Opportunities for advancement
What you will do:
- Responsible for daily outbound calls, documented in the CRM
- Responsible for walk in retail customers
- Supports and builds strong relationships with co-workers to include: Outside Sales Team and Branch employees
- Will qualify leads (call in, marketing sourced leads)
- Will have key performance goals:
- Positive contribution to territory market share
- Outbound Calls
- Lead Generation
- Responsible for retail showroom display and pricing
- Builds strong relationships with customers focusing on long term mutual growth and being a dependable partner.
- Completion of monthly safety and product training
- Contributes to a positive work environment and promotes the vision, mission, and values of BMC.
- Completes all job responsibilities in a safe manner, promotes and champions a safe and healthy work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a customer centric mindset along with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Personal commitment to excellent customer service.
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Time management & Teamwork.
- Previous machine, sales, construction experience preferred.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly. Will be trained on CRM, Inventory, Quoting, etc.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal communication skills.
- High energy, excellent self-motivation, and work ethic.
- Results oriented and focused on continuous process improvement.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities; meets deadlines and works well under pressure.