Large manufacturer with locations nationwide is seeking an Electrical Supervisor for their facility in Columbia, South Carolina. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years maintenance leadership and hands-on electrical troubleshooting experience.
BS or Associates in Electrical Engineering or related technical training preferrred.
location: Columbia, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Hold safety, quality, customer feedback and financial information meetings with maintenance team members.
- Reviews safety requirements and points out potential hazards that may exist.
- Working with and maintaining welding machines, hydraulic equipment, mechanical equipment, pneumatic equipment and cooling systems.
- Confirms the technician knows what, where, how, why, and when for each job providing the opportunity for clarification.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical, hydraulic and mechanical schematics.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Capital Equipment
- Process Improvement
- Electrical Engineering
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.