Elliott Davis is a rapidly growing CPA firm with over 700 professionals across multiple states within the Southeast. Consistently named among the “Best Places to Work,“ we are committed to providing employees with opportunities, benefits and programs that contribute to long term career fulfillment.
So, what does that mean for you?
We are so glad you asked. As part of the Elliott Davis team, you’ll get hands-on experience working alongside some of the leading experts in the financial and consulting field, while enjoying the freedom and autonomy to manage your career and make a positive impact on the world.
- Identify issues and applies accounting principles/ auditing procedures
- Prepare clear, concise, and neat work-papers with definitive conclusions as well as meaningful and well-written recommendations for inclusion in client correspondence
- Develop positive working relationships with all clients
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Display exemplary work habits in clients’ offices
- Become effective part of client service team
- Respond to clients in timely manner as promised
- Comply with firm’s practice management procedures/systems
- Anticipate problems/issues and keep in-charge/manager informed of engagement status
- Cross-sell opportunities among existing clients
- Participate in recruitment of new and experienced staff
- 0-2 years of accounting experience (audit experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification OR 150 credits to meet CPA license requirements
- GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Strong time and work management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; effective listening skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving ability