Territory Sales Manager
Goodman is seeking a professional skilled individual for our Territory Sales Manager position. This position will plan, organize, maintain, develop and grow a volume driven and profitable base of up to approximately 50 target and core dealers. Insure that each member of the dealer base is completely aware of the features and benefits of COD products and services and that each A Plus Dealer completely understands the contents and purpose of the A Plus Dealer Manuel and program. If you have experience in creating strong relationships with business owners, creating new business growth, have had success in selling at high volumes, and meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website
- Plan, organize, maintain, develop, and grow a volume driven and profitable base of approximately 50 target and core dealers
- Target and sign-up Dealers within assigned territory including A Plus Dealers
- Maintain and improve sales revenue and gross margin
- Maintain an accurate call history within the CRM system
- Work with Branch Managers and their teams to increase sales within the assigned branches within territory
- Ensure client accounts have all the information they require to maintain and exceed customer service expectations including policies and processes on promotions, new product launches, billing, returns, product changes etc.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience preferably within the HVAC industry
- HVAC Experience preferred
- College Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills required including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to generate new business through creating and carrying out a sales plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
Goodman provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.