Do you enjoy the outdoors? Do you have an interest in the hunting/shooting industry? Do you have a passion for Customers and improving their relationship/experience through data analysis? If so, consider our Customer Relationship Marketing Specialist position at MidwayUSA, a leading internet retailer of hunting, shooting and outdoor products.
The Customer Relationship Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing portions of the Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Operations, Internet Advertising, and Voice of the Customer processes, including Market Analysis, Customer Behavior Analysis, Marketing Research, Testing and Results Management, Marketing Data Management, Ad Tracking Management, Customer and Activity Importation, Customer Selection, Product Recommendations Management, VATs, Display Advertising, Paid Search Advertising, Product Feeds, Customer Complaint Analysis, and Customer Survey Management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for Customers and improving their relationship/experience through data analysis
- Have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Statistics, Computer Science or other analytical/technical fields
- Have a minimum of 1 year of professional analysis work experience; ideally in large scale ecommerce environments
- Have the ability to use and interpret data from analytics tools
- Be familiar with data reconfiguration and machine learning software. Basic skills in SQL, Azure, Python or AWS desirable
- Have demonstrable presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Have knowledge and interest in the hunting and/or shooting sports industry
If you have a passion for improving the Customer experience through Market research and data analytics, love to solve problems, and you are committed to Customer satisfaction and continuous improvement, join MidwayUSA-a company on a mission to be 'the best run, most respected business in America'! Apply today!
MidwayUSA, located in Columbia, MO, is an industry-leading internet retailer of over 120,0000 shooting, reloading, gunsmithing and hunting products. Both country kids from Missouri, Larry and Brenda Potterfield turned their passion for shooting sports into a career by opening a small gun shop in 1977 that would eventually become MidwayUSA (www.midwayusa.com). They instilled family values like honesty, integrity and respect for others into the business, and strive to maintain this culture with each Employee added to their growing team. Since 1977, MidwayUSA has offered JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING® for Shooting, Hunting and the Outdoors with an unyielding focus on Customer Satisfaction.
MidwayUSA is a 2009 & 2015 recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality AwardApply Today!