Requisition Number: FIELD04778
Do you enjoy servicing advanced security solutions for customers? Do you thrive on challenging yourself to stay informed of trends in the security industry? If so, Vector IS a great career choice for you!
Our ideal Service Tech thrives on analyzing and solving problems. You enjoy educating the customer on home automation and the importance to their safety and security needs.
Our goal is to give each customer a personalized experience tailored to their specific needs and you'll play an important part in that experience.
What You Do:
- Service Tech. will troubleshoot, repair and test a multitude of advanced solutions including wired and wireless burglar and fire alarms, as well as CCTV and access control systems.
- Work with our sales team to ensure our customer receives the highest level of professional care from start to finish.
- Service Tech. will interact with customers regarding system repairs and or additions
- Ability to work weekends, as needed, and available for on-call duties
What You Need:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of experience servicing wired and/or wireless security systems
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills; verbal and written
- Practical experience using drills and basic tools
- Ability to climb heights of up to 40 ft.
What You Get:
Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package. Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan after just 60 days
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Career progression is important to us at Vector, so expect to be challenged to learn new things on a daily basis
Why Join Us?
Two-time winner of Dealer of the Year from SDM Magazine, two-time winner of the Police Dispatch Quality (PDQ) Award, and multi-year winner of the Central Station Operator of the Year Award from The Monitoring Association. Top 5 largest security company. Sure, we’ve got the hardware and the recognition, but the real reason to join Vector Security is our people. People who are passionate about the work they do. Energetic people who innovate, who take on new challenges. People, perhaps, like you.
And when we find good people, we hold on to them…through career advancement opportunities, internal promotion, continuing education, and performance incentives.
So whether you’re a proven leader in your discipline or looking for new challenges, Vector Security may have the right opportunity for you. We seek driven, proactive, talented individuals who are excited about what the future holds. Come join us and find out for yourself!
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.