Director, Law Enforcement Training
Patriot Group International Inc. has a full-time, exempt employee opening for a Director, Law Enforcement Training. This position is located in our Maryland and Virginia corporate offices, and regional training locations. This position reports to the Vice President of Business Operations.
- Design, administer, and conduct all scope, schedule and cost aspects of security guard and law enforcement training.
- Manage a training quality control program to ensure continuous process improvement of the program of instruction, delivery of training, and customer relationship.
- Manage and maintain positive working relationships with PGI’s government and commercial customers, vendors, subcontractors, and students.
- Maintain and update state compliant programs of instruction.
- Track, maintain and update training records.
- Perform as a mission-focused member of a cohesive program management team.
- Ensure PGI’s training programs follow State, Local, and Federal laws and regulations.
- Serve as an integral part of PGI’s Protective Services programs including Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C.
- Minimum of 15 years of combined law enforcement and security operations experience with a minimum of 10 years of experience as a sworn law enforcement officer.
- Minimum of 5 years of law enforcement and security operations leadership experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting law enforcement and security operations training, including lethal and non-lethal weapons instruction.
- Current or prior certification as firearms instructor strongly preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Must be able to bend at the waist and knees.
- Must have the physical ability to perform a variety of training functions.
- Ability to walk on uneven surfaces, walking long distances on a training facility, and operate equipment.
- Must be able to perform all job-related tasks in adverse weather conditions.