The purpose of the Business Development role is to drive sales growth and support the company’s financial growth. This role will be responsible for developing a pipeline through identifying business opportunities, and building key customer and partner relationships, and maintains extensive knowledge of service solution and competitive market.
Services and offerings sold are selection and delivery of SAP SuccessFactors. Experience selling human capital management services, enterprise learning technology and LXP platform services are a plus.
Duties of a Business Development Associate are summarized as:
- Develop a Sales Pipeline commensurate with reaching a predefined sales target
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships leading to additional project work
- Work in close collaboration with consulting team to identify additional opportunities and ensure team have visibility of their business development manager
- Ensure CRM system is fully up to date with leads/opportunities
- Participate in sales networking eventsManage general administration duties related to the role
- In addition to your main duties, the Company may at any time require to carry out other duties that are consistent with your status
- Previously worked in a consultative sales/business leads development
- Understanding of the Human Capital Technology, Enterprise Learning, LXP, ERP market
- High energy, results driven
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent presentation skills with solid communication skills both verbal and written
Desired Specific Skills Training:
- Sales/negotiation Skills
- Influencing Skills
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.