Roles and Responsibilities of Tech. Guru
- Typical Desk Side Support (DSS) tasks as identified by Client.
- Direct Face-to-Face customer support.
- Performs analysis and support of functional or corporate deployed Service(s) using fundamental problem solving techniques and root cause analysis concepts.
- Use outstanding diagnostic and deductive reasoning techniques to resolve productivity issues.
- Provides End-User support across all End-User services.
- Applies technical knowledge to support end users for corporate issued desktop, laptop, and mobile devices as well as telecom services, email services, and all Digital Worker provided services.
- Overall, provides a world class employee support experience with an exceptional emphasis on quality resolutions and customer support.
- Resolves technical support issues of moderate to a high level of complexity within the established technical area of client computing and end user services.
- Partners, as required, with members of a given team or other IT teams as appropriate to ensure problem resolution is obtained and, if necessary, root cause is identified.
- Identifies potential escalations and proactively alerts management as needed.
- Provides ideas and solutions to prevent problems and support incidents from reoccurring that impact the areas of client computing support and overall employee productivity.
- Reviews, implements, and verifies changes/solutions of medium and high complexity and assess risk.
- Ensures configuration and inventory management database entries are complete and accurate. Performs work assigned by others. Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks including time tracking activities where appropriate and in accordance with company guidelines.
- Help improve end user's productivity by completing triage, offering advice, teaching and developing solutions to common challenges with office products and capabilities.
- Develop and maintain, accurate support documentation
(1.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue (2.) To independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time (3.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (4.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts (5.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases