Requisition Number:Strategic Communications Senior Military Operation Analyst (CoESMD-20-0511-W):
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Strategic Communications Support.
• Support the Personnel Development Skill Identifier (PDSI) S1A, Unit Space Trainer, program of instruction development and implementation, to include development of a PDSI S1A trainer certification program.
• Actively support and participate in TRADOC, the School and ASPDO activities to support Army Space Proponency efforts, to include, but not limited to, providing subject matter expertise and small group facilitators in support of the annual FA40 training event,
participation in the quarterly FA40 SVTCs, and support during annual AUSA events.
• Serve on and contribute to a variety of matrixed course development and project teams.
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged
to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
• Knowledge and experience with TRADOC instructor qualification and certification standards
• Minimum of six (6) years of operational experience that is applicable to the curriculum
• Experience providing instructional development and delivery to the warfighter on all elements of comprehensive Missile Defense (MD).
• MCTP OC/T and/or staff experience at Division and above Warfighters
• MOSQ: 17E / 29E, or FA40
• CTC OC/T experience (National Training Center, Joint Readiness Training Center, Joint Multinational Readiness Center)
• Graduate of a military instructor training course (ITC/SGITC, FIFC, ABIC, AFBIC, etc.)
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Top Secret/SCI clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background
history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving
course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In
furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants,
based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not
be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources
for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively,
the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies
for government contracting.
Link to Apply: