SR. PRODUCT MANAGER-MED DEVICE
KP Recruiting Group Colorado Springs, CO
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Serve as a strategic upstream and downstream marketing leader on all objectives related to developing global commercialization plans, launch plans, and market models for your assigned product lines. You will target international markets and launch global expansion, provide communications and public relations strategies, reimbursement strategies, and pipeline launch plans.
With flawless execution, you will manage the new product development marketing activities for your assigned products, including new idea review and recommendations, concept and design development, technique development, and market introduction.
You are responsible for:
- Successfully leads the development of product marketing plans by preparing objectives, strategies, tactics, and profit and loss projections, including short and long-term strategies
- Recommends product line extensions and/or line trimming, forecasting, pricing strategies, literature/video/sales support materials, manufacturing support and customer service/operations support for existing product line(s)
- Determines strategic product line decisions such as priority of product or line enhancements which optimize organizational goals and objectives by evaluating competitors’ products and by determining market share and market trends; keeps others informed by maintaining and distributing competitive comparisons and evaluations.
- Develops product oriented positioning documents, product profiles, competitive analysis, presentations, demos, white papers, product updates and content for corporate marketing vehicles such as web sites, brochures and seminars
- Maintains frequent and regular contact with strategic industry experts and trade organizations, field visits with key surgeons and sales consultants, participation in key meetings and conferences to ensure company and products are perceived superior relative to the competition
- Collaborates with sales to ensure a high quality of sales support in terms of new product/market introductions, sales training programs, key surgeon/key account field visits and regular communication, both responsive as well as proactive
This person will be working with an incredible team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry focused on supporting your continued growth. They will help expand your capabilities by increasing the value you bring to every product and help you communicate appropriately the key benefits, safety and efficacy of all products that we target. You will learn from our Quality Team, Engineering, Manufacturing and many other industry professionals about our state-of-the-art products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Biology, or related field (MBA preferred)
- 5 + years of marketing/product management experience within the medical device industry
- Strong technical and conceptual aptitude
- Proven strategic/tactical planning and implementation capabilities
- Aptitude to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks while adhering to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain all account required credentials
- Travel is estimated to be 30% including time at HQ.
- Detail oriented, with strong leadership, organizational, analytical, and project management skills