Looking for something different? We ARE that something different at RPM Living.
Dynamic and fast growth culture and multiple nationwide opportunities let YOU shape your future with us. Top industry pay and benefits, best industry practices, career training and education, people-first focus...… we show you the way to success.
The position: The Service Manager is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the community at all times. This involves insuring a clean and well maintained living environment for residents, visitors and staff. It is the Service Manager’s duty to anticipate, identify and correct any and all problems involving the property and to implement procedures that will prevent such problems. The ideal candidate will be passionate about one’s work with excellent communication skills.
The pay: The anticipated pay for this opportunity is $29 an hour plus monthly bonuses and competitive benefits package
- Supervises and ensures the proper maintenance of the property and grounds based on Roscoe and property objectives
- Safely supervises and directs maintenance staff
- Maintains property operating budget, including creating PO and getting approval prior to purchases
- Review work orders, prioritize and complete in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure all work orders are responded to within 24 - 48 hours
- Develop schedules, coordinate and manage make-ready program for the property in conjunction with the property manager and property staff
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors to complete work in a safe and timely manner
- Properly secure and care for property equipment and supplies
- Implement preventative maintenance plan
- Walk property weekly, identify maintenance & safety related issues and manage repair process
- Ability to be on call for after-hours emergencies
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Prior experience in Multifamily Community maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and painting preferred
- Valid Driver’s License EPA or HVAC certification; CPO certification preferred
Employment with RPM Living is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and possessing a valid driver’s license.
RPM Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job title is associated with Apartment Maintenance, Lead Maintenance, Maintenance Supervisor, Community Maintenance Lead, or Maintenance Director.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.