JOB SUMMARY: Provide general Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) and Ground Enterprise Next (GEN) technical assistance and requirements support. GEN, formerly known as Resilient Enterprise Ground (REG), includes Enterprise Ground Services (EGS), Data Transport Receive Network (DTRN) and Defensive Cyber Operations-Space (DCO-S).
- Provide technical expertise/recommendations for AFSCN and GEN employment/sustainment/modernization/initiatives/ requirements.
- Support, conduct, schedule meetings/telecons; prepare and provide briefings, talking points/papers; and meeting agenda/minutes.
- Develop, review, coordinate AFSCN and GEN documents.
- Support and analyze AFSPC Launch, Range, Network (LRN) and GEN acquisition lifecycle/operational transition/sustainment requirements/modifications/depot maintenance/S&T activities.
- Review, validate, document satellite control and GEN requirements.
- Provide architecture support/architecture underpinnings for AFSCN requirements/analysis.
- Review, provide feedback on enabling concept definitions and capability/performance requirements.
- Facilitate, organize, conduct Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) analysis for new capabilities, systems.
- Analyze/evaluate AFSCN upgrade plans/specifications.
- Serve as technical liaison with AFSCN and GEN stakeholders to document requirements.
- Analyze turnover plans/agreements AFSCN systems.
- Evaluate new technologies and systems for current/future satellite control requirements and sustainment of current capabilities.
Masters and ten (10) years or more of related space operations experience
Current TS with SCI Eligibility, and able to obtain a higher level clearance.