At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Engineering & Sciences (E&S) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our C2BMC team as a Network RMF Engineer based out of Colorado Springs, CO.
What You'll Get to Do:
Candidate will be a primary Network Engineer supporting the program responsible for providing technical support and expertise for the assessment of compliance of information systems with DoD RMF standards (review, verify and validate required DoD IA RMF documentations and artifacts using DoDI 8510.01/DoD Risk Management Framework). Some travel may be required depending on the work to be performed
Familiar with RMF including hands on work with RMF topics, the assessment of compliance of information systems with DoD RMF standards (review, verify and validate required DoD IA RMF documentations and artifacts using DoDI 8510.01/DoD Risk Management Framework)
Some travel may be required depending on the work to be performed
- Active Secret security clearance
- 5 years experience with a BS in STEM field or a related technical discipline; 10 years of experience in lieu of degree
- DOD 8570 IAT II certification (Security , GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, GSE, SCNA)
- Basic knowledge of network testing methodologies using routers, switches, and firewalls
- Knowledge of TCP/IP behavior, network communications and routing protocols, network traffic analysis and DISA STIG guidance
- Proven Communication Network Engineering in the DoD environment.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment with other highly motivated network engineers as well as independently at times on large field projects
- Very knowledgeable with DISA STIG implementation and standards on networking devices
- Juniper certification a must (JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE)
- Candidates with prior C2BMC network experience are highly desired
- Experience with protocol analyzers/sniffers such as Wireshark
- Experience in authentication & encryption methods/capabilities (TACACS , Active Directory, GEM-X)
- Experience in virtualization technologies such as VMware, vCenter, or vSphere
CISCO Certification a plus (CCNA, CCNP)
What We Can Offer You
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the following:
Paid Time Off
Training and Development
Flexible Work Arrangements
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.