Interim HealthCare values all of our nurses and caregivers, and the exceptional gifts and passion that they have to offer. We want you to join our company because we are committed to investing in our employees and giving them the tools they need for success.
We are looking for a Respiratory Therapist (RT) to fill a 13 week contract opportunity that performs diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory procedures according to physician's orders and the policies and procedures of the contracting employer. You will identifying current pulmonary problems and risks of pulmonary complications and recommend respiratory treatments.
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist (RT)-Staffing role include:
- Respond to cardiopulmonary emergencies to assist in the establishment of a patent airway, support ventilation and provide cardiac compressions.
- Transport intubated patients with responsibility for maintaining an open airway and adequate oxygenation in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Perform pulmonary function testing in accordance with physician's orders and the contracting employer's policies and procedures and as assigned.
- Perform arterial punctures and arterial blood gas analysis in accordance with the contracting employer's policies and procedures.
- Administer approved respiratory medications in accordance with physician's orders and the contracting employer's policies and procedures and scope of practice.
- Graduate from an accredited program/school of respiratory therapy education.
- Degree in respiratory therapy for graduates after 12/31/05.
- Current National Board of Respiratory Care certification (RT).
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience as a respiratory care practitioner within the last five (5) years.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) training.
- Physical in the last year preferred.
- MMR's or Titers
- Varicella or Titer
- A Plus if able to travel to other locations in Colorado (Colorado Springs and Denver)
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Offices in Fort Collins, Greeley, Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Tucson, AZ
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Colorado Springs
- Job State: CO
- Employee Type: PRN
- Min Salary: $25.00
- Max Salary: $34.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly