Program Management Technician
PacArctic, LLC is looking for a highly qualified, experienced and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of a Program Management Technician. The Program Management Technician performs a variety of project administration support services involving data review, reporting, project coordination, budget review, and other related duties in support of the USAF.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
The PM Technician will:
- Assist with monthly contract multifunctional team (MFT) meetings
- Assist with application of funding (MIPR, AF Form 9 or other financial documents) to locally managed contracts and contract task orders:
- On receipt of funding documents, analyze the current task order funding status and to determine appropriateness of applying funding to the task order (correct type of funds, ceiling vs. prior funding levels vs. amount to put on task order, etc.).
- Verify the content of the funding request, and interact with the customer if documentation is lacking in any regard (contract number, POC information, financial data, etc.)
- Verify the type of funds (3400, 3600, 3080, etc.) is consistent with the existing contract/task order.
- Assist with quality assurance for USAF contracts:
- Send reminder notices to units that monthly certificates of service and surveillances are due.
- Receive unit monthly certificates of service and surveillances and review for accuracy or errors.
- Collect documents in a central location.
- Coordinate with units if any monthly certificates of service and surveillance reports are not sent by their due date.
- On a monthly basis, prepare a summary report to the Government Program Manager of the status of certificates of service and surveillance reports, to include any missing reports.
- Assist with CPARS annual report generation, notifying units of deadlines and receiving inputs from units. Determine if input is complete, and pass on to the Program Manager.
- Assist with management of Contract Officer Representatives (COR) for locally administered USAF contracts
- Be knowledgeable of the process to qualify CORs, to include local requirements.
- Track status of new CORs and assist with due dates of required/periodic training of CORs, sending reminders and tracking updates to required training.
- Assist in the filing of COR documentation, and ensure that all documentation is complete
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum 2 years program management support experience.
- The ability to work and multitask independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating and executing strategic plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to stand for extended periods of time. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Includes travel to local, remote and out of state locations.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.