Requisition Number:A-PNT / NAVWAR Senior Military Operations Analyst (CoESMD-20-0510-W):
Bowhead seeks an A-PNT / NAVWAR Senior Military Operations Analyst to support the CoE Space and Missile Defense contract in Colorado Springs, CO. The A-PNT / NAVWAR Senior Military Operations Analyst will support development and implementation of the USASMDC’s
role as Army service lead integrator of NAVWAR activities. The A-PNT / NAVWAR Senior Military Operations Analyst will provide SME support to improve Army service specific NAVWAR knowledge, both for offensive and defensive NAVWAR actions, providing support
to the SMD Center of Excellence (CoE) lead agency representative in studies and analysis process. Identify and develop strategy to operationalize NAVWAR activities in HST and CTCs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support development of, and advocate for, Army-wide actions to fully integrate NAVWAR into military operations and future force structure.
• Support ASTD efforts related to NAVWAR in response to Army Futures Command A-PNT Cross Functional Team training assessments.
• Analyze, design, develop, implement, evaluate, and maintain education training IAW TR 350-70 series and Army accreditation standards.
• Provide support to Operational Training Domain Training integration efforts. Assist Government lead in chairing ASTS Implementation Working Group, a collaborative effort with FORSCOM, to reinforce space education and training across operational domain for
Soldiers at all echelons in exercises and collective training events and home station training.
• Assist in integration with FORSCOM training synchronization processes. Consolidate or revise existing TTPs, and propose new TTPs to address identified gaps in training, operations, exercises, and changes in technology.
• Develop and deliver home station training packages, using tailored instructional ADDIE process.
• Develop unit space trainer training material.
• Support formalization of ASTS Operational POI through work in partnership with FORSCOM and TRADOC.
• Support integration, creation and implementation of contested space operational environments at various training venues. Support development of schedules to support funding and manning for ASTS initiatives. Assist, in coordination with the ACM-SHA and other
Army Capability Managers, with development of applicable JCIDS operational and mission needs statements, initial capabilities documents, capability development documents, and concepts of operation, in support of the 2019 ASTS Foundation Objectives.
• Execute training development IAW the customer’s OI to meet Center of Excellence accreditation standards.
• Plan, lead and execute Mobile Training Team (MTT) responsibilities to locations world-wide.
• Serve on and contribute to a variety of matrixed course development and project teams.
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged
to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted. SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret/SCI clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background
history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving
course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In
furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants,
based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not
be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources
for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively,
the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies
for government contracting.
Link to Apply: