Req ID#: 14567BR
Deluxe Corporation is organized into three business units; Small Business, Financial Services, and Direct Checks Unlimited, that combine to make us a growth engine for businesses and financial institutions as well as one of the top check producers in North America.
Recent increase in base pay and uncapped incentive opportunities!
Start: 12:30pm - 9:00pm M-F
We have an attractive hourly wage plus commission. We offer full benefits; medical, dental and vision along with paid vacation and 10 paid holidays a year. We strive to be a company in which all employees have a high level of spirit and passion for the work they do. We look to the Deluxe Way to guide us in our pursuit of performance excellence, assuring the success of our employees and our company.
Smart, intuitive and persuasive - you build relationships that last! Deluxe helps our clients grow their businesses through a wide range of innovative products and services in fraud prevention, customer loyalty and brand building. The Inside Sales Representative will deliver results and implement meaningful and effective change. You are in direct contact with the thousands of customers we serve. This could be your opportunity to join a proven leader.
What you will do as an Inside Sales Representative:
- Receive incoming customer calls selling personal check products, answering inquiry questions, handling service issues
- Achieve monthly sales goals by utilizing verbatim scripts.
- Consistent use of current sales scripts and questioning techniques with each product or service offered.
- Provide appropriate responses on pricing and identifying/help overcome pricing objections.
- Utilize customer fulfillment process and tools (computer, monitor, keyboard, software, etc.) to ensure timely and accurate translation of customer transactions, including pricing products.
- Receive coaching/feedback and implements/takes action to make changes as appropriate.
- Adheres to service compliance requirements.
- Variety of shift options available.
When Can You Start?
Hiring Class starts soon. Paid training the first four weeks (no time off allowed during training). The training highlights applicable system, product, process, customer service and basic sales skills.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- High level of accuracy
- Motivated and self-starter
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system and relevant applications
- Sales experience (Retail, Restaurant, Contact Center, etc.)
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please view the electronic