Why Work for NationServe
When you join NationServe a Division of The Overhead Door Co., you become an integral part of a dynamic workplace. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service and products to our clients. To do that, we tap into the potential of our employees and build the best possible teams across our entire organization.
Healthy Employees are Happy Employees!!
Ensuring the health and happiness of our employees is a top priority at NationServe.That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
• Vision Discounts
• Life Insurance
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Profit Sharing
• Personal Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
Other Awesome Benefits Include:
- Blue Care Connection
• Education Assistance
• Professional Development
- Company Merchandise purchase program
• Employee Discount programs
- Personal Property & Casualty Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement, Jury Duty & Voting Pay
Responsible for multiple tasks involving the take down of used residential doors and/or equipment, installation of new residential doors, operators, equipment and multiple service categories on doors, operators and associated equipment.
- Evaluate appropriate residential door and installation/service requirements for each job.
- Prior to commencement of work, determine if appropriate tools and equipment are working and/or available.
- Establish the needs of each job and document the full installation/service needed.
- Determine if added work needs to be performed and the measures needed to assure approved installation of product. Alterations, construction modifications and obstructions must be noted before each job is to begin.
- Perform related minor work in framing, build‑in's, and adjustments.
- Service and/or install residential garage doors using appropriate tools, hardware and equipment.
- Service and/or install manufactured residential garage door operators.
- Perform residential service/installation on a wide range of products, including hinges, operators, door sections.
- Maintain appropriate parts inventory in the vehicle to ensure that items are available for service/installation work.
- At least 1 year related installation or construction experience
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills while interfacing with all levels of staff and customers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic math skills required. Ability to calculate proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to read a tape measure and convert nominal measurements
- Willingness to learn product and processes.
- Must have valid DL
- High School Diploma or GED
Physical/Work Environment Requirements
- Ability to work in outside weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive standing, lifting, reaching, bending, climbing, & kneeling
- Working on ladders at varying heights.