Description of Duties:
Cyber Security Engineer III supports
the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for
Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract. The candidate will:
- Work with hardwareengineers, software engineers, and test teams developing, testing, anddeploying cyber tools for compliance initiatives
- Assess and coordinatemitigation of system security threats/risks using DoD approved tools, eg. ACAS,HBSS, etc.
- Contribute to thesecurity planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certificationand awareness activities for CLAW systems
- Gathers data andprepares documentation in support of U.S. Government Assessment andAuthorization (A&A) efforts to obtain Cyber Security Authorization toOperate (ATO) certification
- Monitor baselinesystems on a daily basis to ensure operation, function and cyber posture meetsmission requirements
- Review and analyzeappropriate system logs for performance and behavior anomalies, determinenegative trends, and develop recommended corrective actions
- Coordinate actions andefforts as needed with appropriate team members, internal and external teams,customers, stakeholders and leaders to effectively execute tasks, solveproblems and develop solutions with minimal to no mission Impact
- Understand securityvulnerabilities in various SW and HW platforms and be able to recommendmitigations
- Maintains a high degreeof proficiency in cyber applications to accomplish tasks
- Other cyber duties asassigned
This position will be filled at
Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO.
position will be posted for a minimum of 3 days. If a candidate has not been
selected at that time, it will continue to be posted until a suitable candidate
is selected or the position is closed.
Resumes, in month and
year format, must be submitted with application in order to be considered for the
position. The selected candidate will be
assigned as an employee for Jacobs or one of the following teammate companies:
HX5, GCS, ERC, MEIT or Aerodyne.
Must have one of the following
combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 10 years of
general experience; Associateâs degree and 8 years of general experience;
Bachelorâs degree and 6 years of general experience; Masterâs degree and 4
years of general experience.
- Must have atleast 6 years of related experience with DoD cybersecurity processes andprocedures, as well as tools to review perform data correlation (e.g. ACAS,HBSS, ArcSight)
- Must have a current DoD8570.01M IAT Level II certification
- Must have an active DoDSecret Security Clearance
- Working knowledge ofLinux operating systems
- Experience in CommandCyber Readiness Inspections or 3rd party audits
- Experience withconsolidating data exports from auditing tools to provide knowledgeableinsights