Req Number: 6075
May 26, 2023
Regular Full Time
Please note that this is a floating position and you have to be willing to travel 100%. Leasing professional will have to commute to communities in various areas. Reliable transportation is required.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our Leasing Professionals are brand ambassadors for our communities, bringing people and apartment homes together. They are energetic and compassionate individuals with sales expertise and a passion for building relationships.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Encourage and build positive relationships with all team members, customers, and vendors
- Manage the leasing process from first point of contact to move-in
- Execute follow-up plan for future residents who do not rent on first visit
- Meet or exceed traffic, application, move-in, wait list, and conversion ratio goals
- Complete all leasing paperwork and processes per internal quality control processes
- Inspect apartments and the community to ensure product quality
- Conduct new resident move-in orientations
- Conduct outreach marketing
- Contribute to community/company engagement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Sales aptitude with attention to detail
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Competence with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency utilizing the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related purposes
- Ability to demonstrate behaviors which cultivate a positive professional culture
Your wages are only part of the employment equation. Benefits add significant dollars to your total compensation package and greatly improve your quality of life. Southern offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- A choice of Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for you, your spouse and/or eligible children at a remarkably low cost
- Company paid Group Term Life and AD&D Insurances
- Traditional and ROTH 401(k) with Company contribution
- Paid holidays, paid time off, pay for bereavement/funereal leave and jury duty
- Continuing Education
You can customize your package to include: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Long Term Care for an additional cost, at a reduced rate.
Benefit eligibility is dependent on Team Member Status. All benefits are subject to change or cancellation at any time.
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in leasing, sales, customer service, retail, or hospitality
- Experience with Yardi products a plus