Lease Process Administrator - Part-time
Req Number: 5740
Jan 19, 2023
Regular Part Time
Part-time position. Twenty (20) hours Monday - Friday, flexible hours/days. Strong communication skills, detail oriented, good time management/planning, dependable and knowledge of credit screening a plus.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Process Administrator effectively screens all applicants applying with the Southern Management communities which entails: verifying employment history, rental history, credit history and information provided on or missing from the residential application.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Effectively screen all applicants applying with the Southern Management Communities which entails: verify employment history, verify rental history, credit history and information provided on or missing from the residential application
- Run Credit Reports, Registry reports, Canadian Reports, Dunn and Bradstreet Reports as needed
- Run MSSO Reports on Team Members, Military, Rental Assistance and Graduate Program
- Effectively communicate with the communities and with Southern Management's collections department, both in writing and verbally
- Update the reports for the process center files on a daily basis
- Assist with Front Desk duties as needed
- Provide any other help as needed
- Contribute to the team's effort by accomplishing tasks and assisting with projects as needed
- Comply with all Southern Management's policies and procedures
- Perform various other duties as assigned by Director of Quality Assurance
- Review all information on each application to assure all pertinent documents (signed release form, photo ID, paystubs, and etc.) have been sent and the application has been entered into Jenark/Yardi.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of computers
- Communications skills
- Light typing-40 wpm
- Ability to complete forms with complete accuracy
- Ability to update reports for the process center files on a daily basis
- Ability to communicate with all team members effectively
- Knowledge of Tax Assessment, Portico and other business database
- Strong knowledge of the Application Processing Manual
Your wages are only part of the employment equation. Benefits add significant dollars to your total compensation package and greatly improve your quality of life. Southern offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- A choice of Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for you, your spouse and/or eligible children at a remarkably low cost
- Company paid Group Term Life and AD&D Insurances
- Traditional and ROTH 401(k) with Company contribution
- Paid holidays, paid time off, pay for bereavement/funereal leave and jury duty
- Continuing Education
You can customize your package to include: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Long Term Care for an additional cost, at a reduced rate.
Benefit eligibility is dependent on Team Member Status. All benefits are subject to change or cancellation at any time.
- High school diploma
- Two (2) years of office experience with credit and rental history reports