ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Assure equipment is set up appropriately for the scheduled production size or mix, change as necessary to support fulfillment of the production schedule.
- Perform equipment audits at scheduled intervals and when performance dictates, recording results.
- Respond appropriately to audit results and Infinity alarms with machine adjustments, report adjustments or changes to satisfy alarm criteria.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines as needed or assigned (some of this work will occur on weekends).
- Maintain open communication between production shifts and maintenance, this may include shift overlap and/or written documentation such as log books or journals.
- Contact maintenance if equipment issues cannot be resolved; provide feedback to Supervisor and maintenance regarding any equipment or process concerns.
- Assist maintenance or other departments with other duties as directed by Supervisor.
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic math skills including: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentage calculations
- Ability to pass a Prove It test
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work weekends
- Some knowledge of electric and mechanical procedures
- To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION: Applications accepted until November 15, 2019
Please submit resume and application on-line at: Pilgrims.com