So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? Extensive experience, state-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you.
Our Cohasset, MA location has an opportunity for a Grounds Person/Arborist Assistant
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, year-round employment, state of the art equipment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
- Uses hand lines to lower limbs and equipment
- Unloads, lays out, prepares and stows materials, tools and equipment at work site.
- Works from the ground using handsaws, poles saws. Drives trucks or operates other equipment as assigned. Such as log movers, stump grinders, etc.
- Services trucks and equipment. Keeps trucks and other assigned equipment in a neat and orderly fashion. Reports the need for repairs to truck and equipment to crew leader.
- Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent communication with workers aloft.
- Participates in weekly safety meeting and daily job briefings.
- Adheres to all industry and company safety standards and policies including the use of PPE at all times. Helps enforce job safety practices.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Operates and maintains chippers, chainsaws, and all other equipment in a safe manner
- Prior experience with trimming, limbing, chipper and saw operation is preferred.
- A clean valid Driver’s License is required, CDL is a plus.
- Must be able to carry 50lbs at minimum and work outside in all weather conditions
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer