Security Site Supervisor Coconut Grove
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal Services is seeking the position of a Security Site Supervisor.
The Security Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services to an assigned customer. The Security Site Supervisor will act as a liaison between customers, Operation Managers and security officers. They will supervise site staff and provide coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
Tuesday-Saturday, 1500-2300 (3:00PM-11:00PM)
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Capably utilize scheduling and billing software to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforce Contract Standards
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to corporate procedures
- Prepared to participate in unemployment hearings
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
- Be at least 21 years of age
- A seasoned professional 2-3 years in the business and can supervise a team. Also, the person needs good communicator and a good customer service representative.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- Valid Florida Security Class D License or Willing to Obtain
*A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
Perks and Benefits:
- We offer attractive Pay Options! DailyPay, WeeklyPay…
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.