Req Number: 22-10351
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World and Gander RV & Outdoors is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 2,500 bays and over 2,000 technicians on staff; over 135 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
- Exceed expectations, deliver value and develop relationships
- Arrive at work on time, establish and maintain productive working relationships, consistently set a good example for others and complete work according to store needs and deadlines
- Educate, inform and share knowledge with customers and other associates
- Remain up-to-date and demonstrate working knowledge of the job - effectively utilize internal processes, systems and technology, and participate in training relevant to position
- Maintain confidentially in sensitive matters and information
- Maintain all paperwork and procedures for hiring, BATFE, cash office and payroll
- Assist auditing for areas of compliance
- Demonstrate willingness to perform work outside of assigned area, adopting a whole store attitude, grasp instruction, learn quickly adapting to change and increase efforts when necessary to complete assignments
- High school diploma or GED required; 1+ year of work experience required and 2+ years of retail experience preferred
- Must be a minimum of 17 years of age
- Occasional overnight travel may be required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact positively with associates, vendors, Base Camp and the management team
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrates ethical and honest behavior in day to day interactions and business decisions
- Must be flexible and able to react to the needs of the business
- Computer skills to effectively maneuver in a Windows based environment
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, clearly and concisely
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Camping World is the leading outdoor lifestyle retailer. Since the Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one of the most well-known destinations for camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, winter- and water sports, to name a few. The outdoors is a big place, bigger than just RVs, but when it comes to your RV needs, we're your one-stop shop for sales, maintenance, repair and the industry's broadest and deepest range of services, protection plans, products and resources. We have over 200 locations all over the U.S. under our ever-growing company and brands. Just as the outdoors offers endless adventures, so does our company. Stay tuned to see how and where we grow next.We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a position.