Senior Specialist Solutions Architect - Amazon Connect, US-Globals
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts? Do you have a background in enterprise Contact Centers, and a passion for driving innovation into existing IT organizations?
Amazon Web Services is looking for Solutions Architects to help establish Amazon Connect as the market leader for Contact Center services. Amazon Connect was designed from the ground up to be omnichannel, it provides a seamless experience across voice and chat for your customers and agents leveraging AWS.
This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and help customers accelerate their adoption of AWS services. Your broad responsibilities include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. In addition, you will engage with other AWS solutions architects, partner and professional services organizations to drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
The Amazon Connect team is creating and migrating large scale and compelling workloads on AWS. You will be engaging with and influencing technical teams requiring AWS expertise and in so doing will be making a significant impact on Amazon’s customers.
You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of enterprise customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Ensure customer success in building and launching Amazon Connect solutions
· Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, blogs, and technical guides
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, partners, service engineering teams and support
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 5-7+ years of customer-facing contact center experience, preferably in the enterprise space
· BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
· Experience building integrations across WFM, CRM, and contact center solutions
· Experience with communications protocols and APIs such as WebRTC and SIP
· Experience with scripting (e.g. python, java, c#, .NET, Node.js)
· 5+ years hands-on experience building complex multi and omni channel contact center solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
· Experience developing solutions and passion for hands-on experience with scripting/coding (e.g. python, java, c#, .NET, or Node.js)
· Communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and customers
· Experience in technology/software sales, pre-sales, or consulting
· Designing highly available applications with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, communications, server hardware and storage
· Application, server, and/or network security
· Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
This position can be remote, but candidates must be based near an AWS office location
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $122,300- 160,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.