Req Number: 237663
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
- 6 months of Retail or financial sales experience OR 2 years of U.S. Military service OR 1 year of college
- 1 year of experience in customer service
- 1 year of experience with personal computer, systems data entry or internet search
- Cash handling experience in a retail or financial services environment
- Proficient with utilizing and navigating a computer system
What we can offer you:
- Career Growth -- promotional opportunities
- Incentive program based on performance
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays for Full Time/Part Time Employees
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k match and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program (Full Time)
- Financial Coaching and Benefit Guidance
- Floating Cultural Holiday
- Family Focused Benefits (Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Infertility Services)
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
The Teller is responsible for contributing to the overall success of a Retail Banking Center(s) by committing to banker-readiness, processing all transactions accurately and efficiently, contributing to the prescribed customer experience levels, maintaining disciplined operational objectives; all while striving for excellence in the execution of the mentioned areas.
This position will support a minimum of 2 banking centers within the district. May require working occasional Saturdays.
- Introduce and refer customers to the platform through routine interactions
- Provide remarkable customer service through all customer interactions, problem resolution, telephone answering, safe deposit, etc.
- Perform routine customer requests.
- Must successfully complete Comerica's Teller Training Program.
- Follow company policies and procedures, regulations and security procedures, and completes necessary documents.
- Use the provided electronics to document all transactions during their shift.
- Reconcile all transactions during and at the end of their shift.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Resolve basic customer complaints.
- Complete assigned daily planning activities.
- Act as a digital ambassador to transition customers to digital solutions.
- Provide for customer engagement by introducing customers to Comerica's products/services, digital solutions and addressing customer questions, e.g., how-to use products and services and follows-up on a timely basis.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and
- Regulations, and Comerica's policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance related training.
- Adhere to all Banking Center Risk Assessment and Compliance Standards.
- Control and mitigate losses by following policies and procedures.
- Consistently impact the efforts that improve Banking Center Collaboration.
- Identify opportunities to add value to customers by introducing them to partners.
Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm; Friday 8:30am-6:00pm
Category A - 100% in the office
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background and fingerprint check.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.