12 hour shifts.
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Provide bedside care.
- Administer medications and document therapeutic effects.
- Take vital signs and record to patient’s chart.
- Assist with resident comfort.
- Prepare and administer injections and/or enemas.
- Collect samples and monitor catheters.
- Provide wound care.
- Help coach staff as necessary.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma Licensed Practical Nursing License.
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- One (1) or more years of experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care environment preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check .
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.