Zones nfrastructure, the Services Company of Zones, is a collaborative team of more than 700 technology architects, engineers, technicians, and specialists that designs, builds, and operates IT solutions. Our focus on insight, execution, and results has helped us become the First Choice for ITTM for many of today’s top brands.
This position will be responsible for working across the organization to establish processes for nfrastructure’s pricing and solutioning for internal and external use. The Project Manager serves as intake for customer questions and relays issues to appropriate PMO personnel. Work will include processing and tracking orders, managing project reports, and providing customer support.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for:
- Manage day to day operational activities for a portfolio of projects across various internal functional departments within nfrastructure.
- End-to-end responsibility for successful delivery in a matrix resource environment for all of the project deliverables.
- Provide weekly status reports to the Director, PMO detailing open tickets, issues, corrective actions and project statuses.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders, including the customer project manager, through regular and proactively scheduled meetings. Deliver services based on contractual deliverables.
- Conform to customer service level agreements (SLA’s) to ensure decreased liability and penalties for not meeting SLA requirements.
- Oversight and management of equipment installation and coordination of technical teams.
- Coordination of support work from other departments including but not limited to maintenance technicians, field network engineering, security and alarm installation support and operations.
- Lead teams of multi skilled resources on smaller projects to ensure deliveries of project are met.
- Recommend improvements to established procedures and processes.
- Effectively communicate with all operations groups in the company as well as organize and distribute project data to the field teams designated to specific projects. Follow a designated project management methodology to achieve all tasks assigned by the Project Management Team.
- Maintain PMO knowledge and provide support for on-time development and delivery of IT solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of one (1) year experience serving in a project management capacity. A minimum of four (4) years of hands-on project management experience can replace the educational requirement.
- Experience working in at least one interrelated departmental projects.
- Proven experience effectively interacting with customers, including relationship building.
- Ability to work with customer management team to provide status and set expectations to ensure project success.
- Ability to use PMI methods in work products/project execution including change management, risk management, and issues management.
- Negotiation skills to achieve coordination and results.
- Ability to demonstrate clear understanding of managing all project phases.
- Ability to effectively and proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Collaborate with VP, PMO and Senior Project Managers to manage project budgets.
- Experience and success in managing service level agreements with penalties.
- Experience with, or managing projects with, field-based deliverables, and practical experience with concepts such as technician utilization, ticket backlog, and workload balancing.
- Collaborate with VP, PMO and Senior Project Managers to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to proactively develop and implement strategies that significantly mitigate risk.
- Ability to work and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Project, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Zones nfrastructure offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!