VANTA Partners' client is a leading provider of a dealership management system software suite to retail automotive dealerships nationwide.
The Account Manager is a highly-motivated individual with excellent relationship building and sales skills. This person will cultivate long-term relationships and build rapport with our existing customer base through courtesy phone calls and emails in an effort to expand current products and services. You are an individual contributor for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gain an in depth understanding of our customers business objectives and needs.
- AM's are expected to use their knowledge of a customers business operations to help select the best available options for each customer and seek strategic opportunities to generate revenue within the client base.
- Act as a consultant / adviser to our customers to determine how additional products offerings can improve business operations and increase revenue.
- Work with clients to identify any current issues. Track the successful resolution of any issues with our customer support and development teams. Follow up with customers to ensure issues are resolved and expectations are met.
- Provide customers with high-level product demonstrations.
- Maintain client data in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- Increase customer satisfaction, retention and brand experience.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the automobile industry including trends, business processes, performance indicators, and key client competitors.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Auto/Mate Software Products and consult with technical leadership to share ideas for modifying or adding software features to meet client needs.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and employees
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A positive can-do attitude!
COMP AND PERKS:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K, with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
- Employee Training and Development Opportunities
- Team/family environment
- Casual attire with a fun and professional work environment