Job Title: Senior System Control Clerk - 2nd Shift
Job Code: SAS20202906-47128
Job Location: Clifton, N.J
- Responsible for performing the physical or administrative tasks supporting the shipping, receiving, storing, and distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
- Receives incoming materials, unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
- Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to stated identifications.
- Maintains records of received goods, packing sheets, and other documents.
- Stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- Lifts heavy items and may operate material handling equipment such as pallet jacks, tow motors, forklifts, etc. upon receipt of internal certification.
- Knowledge of material handling procedures and Environmental Health and Safety requirements.
- Receives and verifies the accuracy and conditions of each shipment. Performs all stock keeping functions for raw materials, chemicals, office supplies, and other related materials.
- Performs picking and kitting per parts list. Verifies all related documentation for being accurate and up to date.
- Receives items and verifies against copies of purchase records or other records. Records purchase order number and date of receipt and adds quantity to previous balance of bin record cards.
- Receives requisitions for items in stockroom, secure correct materials, and issues to requesting department.
- Prepares Assembly Operation Control Book ensuring all relevant documentation is entered.
- Performs weekly purge of expendables in accordance with provided shelf life tracking sheets.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent with 0 to 4 years of prior related experience.
- Inventory Support Experience.
- Willing to work 2nd Shift.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Able to lift 40 pounds.
- Must be able to accommodate overtime nights/weekends and the potential to work second shift as needed.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance.