What You Will Do:
As the Area Sales Manager you will implement and carry out the sales initiatives set forth by the company, throughout his/her established territory, and to support the day-to-day business development operations of the account executives. You will lead and assist the account executive in establishing and developing new business contacts; maintaining current relationships; developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan and achieving their established growth quotas. You will be assigned individual accounts with quotas and a territory/market while leading others.
- Participate in setting territory goals for admissions and payor-mix
- Supervise, mentor and support the outreach team and sales initiatives
- Collaborate with hospice operations team to positively impact the assigned market and region
- Partner with all members of the medical community to promote home care and hospice services.
- Frequent travel to meet the day to day business needs of the hospice organization and multi-site operations throughout the assigned region(s) and territories
- High School Diploma
- Three (3) years sales experience in the health care industry.
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license, and required liability insurance and frequent and extensive travel.
- Bachelor's Degree in business and/or management
- More than one (1) year supervisory experience within healthcare industry preferred.
- Previous hospice experience