Health and Safety Technician (Mfg)
Health & Safety Technician
CTG's premier global pharmaceutical client located in Cleveland, TN has an immediate need for a Health & Safety Technician with experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop corrective action items for internal audit findings and follow-through
- Develop Lockout/Tagout instructions for equipment and post on machines
- Update Health, Safety, & Environmental documents with required changes
- Label storage containers and vessels with updated GHS (Global Harmonization System) labeling
- Proficiency in using Computer, Label maker and Laminating machine
Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree and 2+ years of experience OR H.S. Diploma / GED with 5+ years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience with OSHA 1910 Rules and Guidelines
- 2+ years of experience with Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space, and Fall Protection
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Ability to work independently
- Task oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate others
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 Certifications
- Hazard Recognition Training
- Hazardous Material Training
Pay Range: $22.50 per hour DOE W-2 only (sorry no Corp to Corp)
Duration: 12 Months, extendable
Shift: 8:00 AM Start
APPLY NOW for resume review by Mary Jane “MJ” Slaughter or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please reference CTG Job #18206369. Referrals are greatly appreciated!!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.