Title: Visual Designer
Location: Cleveland, OH
Length: 6+ month contract
Apex Systems, the nation’s largest publicly traded IT Staffing & Services Company, is supporting our fortune 500 client in the Cleveland area on a Visual Designer Contract role with potential to hire.
The Visual Designer will assist in shaping the concept, design and execution of our client’s leading web and mobile applications while collaborating with colleagues in a dynamic, agile environment. This resource will work alongside and collaborate with user experience designers, developers and other team members as a valued contributor in an agile work environment.
- 2+ years of visual design experience for software, interactive, web applications and/or mobile applications.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, slack and InDesign
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wire frames, prototypes, and screen flows.
- Understanding of typography, layout, graphic design principles and user experience principles
- Ability to work with customers, business stakeholders and IT team members to formulate designs that meet both business and end user needs.
If interested, please contact Dominika Janisz at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.