As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
We are looking for that special individual that will make it their mission to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our sales teams. You will report to the VP of Sales Strategy & Performance Improvement and be a trusted partner in defining and implementing enablement programs. You can expect to have ownership of this function and work collaboratively with other teams to build and manage our on-boarding enablement programs. Preference will be given to candidates that have both training and sales backgrounds.
- Planning & Development: Apply short and long term thinking as you plan out your programmatic approach to sales enablement. This role will have a primary focus on Sales On-Boarding and SDR Enablement needed to drive an increase in productivity while influencing our on-going programs. What can be done in the short term to help optimize the current effectiveness of the teams? Where do we have long-term opportunities to develop new content, training, and enablement tools?
- You will work collaboratively with the executive team, Sales Leaders, and cross-functional teams to build on-brand, on-message content and enablement programs.
- Support the heavy load of Sales Development Representatives joining us in 2019 including the creation and execution of the key programs to ensure they are successfully converted to great Account Executives.
- Lead & facilitate sales on-boarding and ramp ups programs.
- Build out a more holistic enablement program for our SDR team which is our future AE talent.
- Support Sales Kickoff with helping program manage and building of content for breakouts
What it takes to be successful
- 1-2+ years experience in sales enablement, or a similar sales support role, preferably in high-tech
- 1+ years closing experience (preferred but not required)
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components
- Continuous drive to optimize every process you build until you’ve found the optimal solution
- Extreme attention to detail when researching and documenting complex operations
- High degree of ownership over one’s work
- Communicating with various stakeholders with professional presence
- Active listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to lead through influence
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Medical PPO or HMO, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K and financial planning
- Transportation reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Team networking and social events
- Friday lunches & stocked kitchens
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.