Legacy Health Services offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401(k) with company match. To learn more about joining the Legacy Health Services family, please visit our website at www.LHShealth.com
Legacy Health Services is a family owned and operated post-acute care company based in Parma, Ohio. “Our Family Caring for Yours“ is as true today as it was when the company was created over fifty years ago. Legacy Health Services manages over 1600 nursing home beds in ten nursing facilities that serve northern Ohio. With over 2,500 dedicated employees, Legacy Health Services provides a complete continuum of care that includes skilled nursing, assisted living, rehabilitation services, long-term care and affiliates that provide full-time nurse practitioners and hospice. We provide our residents with compassionate care and quality services to meet all of their needs, both clinical and non-clinical. We value each of our residents as individuals, with unique physical, spiritual, social, emotional and intellectual needs. Our goal is to treat everyone like family- with compassion, respect and kindness.
Part-Time position less than 24 hours a week. Reliable individual needed ASAP. Busy front desk position with switchboard. Must be able to work nights, weekends and rotating holidays. Knowledge of word, excel and computers a plus.
Same Day Pay Opportunities!
The primary purpose of the Receptionist is to offer clerical support in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have at least 12 month(s) experience in a clerical position, or have successfully completed a secretarial science program from an accredited school/college
- Excellent customer services and organizational skills required
- Must be able to handle a very busy reception desk with a switchboard phone system
- Must have a professional demeanor with great customer service skills
- Must have experience in a medical field , preferably in a skilled nursing setting