Gorjanc Comfort Services in Highland Heights has been serving Cleveland and surrounding area for over 50 years. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to our clients. To do this we have to hire and train the best and offer top notch benefits and professional development opportunities to our team members. As a local, family owned business we also believe in supporting our community by assisting local nonprofits and participating in community fundraisers. If this sounds like the type of company you'd like to be a part of we'd like to hear from you!
- 2+ years' residential service experience
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC technical school, preferred
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- EPA Certified
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions
- Advanced customer service skills.
- NATE Certified, preferred
- Possess tools needed