CribMaster™, provides inventory control solutions through advanced software, innovative vending hardware, Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) and customer services to manufacturing, distribution, government and service industries for managing indirect inventory (tools, spare parts, MRO, etc.). CribMaster ties fast and reliable tool crib or store room transactions to a powerful system of inventory control. The system provides critical data to manage consumable and durable inventory, reduce the risk for lost or misplaced tools, and provide critical data to business leaders to reduce risk of tools being lost or left behind, reduce costs and increase productivity.
As an entry level Field Sales Representative, you will excel at working with existing customers to bring awareness of CribMaster solutions, lead sales enablement activities at CribMaster customers, provide education in the field to targeted customers and their sales teams, and network market at local events, regional tradeshows, and association meetings. Your job will be to increase lead generation and drive influence.
Essential Job Functions:
- Quickly gain firm understanding of CribMaster's High Tech Inventory Software & Industrial Hardware Vending Solutions.
- Be an excellent manager of time – maximizing opportunities to meet with local customers, branch locations, regional representatives, and regional sales resources.
- Work closely with CribMaster Strategic Account Managers to maximize revenue, drive adoption, and make joint sales calls.
- Attend local events and quickly become the CribMaster Regional Subject Matter Expert.
- Document interactions in salesforce.com, work closely with marketing to track leads, and drive awareness of product solutions and marketing campaigns.
- Smartly and professionally present CribMaster solutions to customers in one-on-one settings, group meetings, and in booth presentations.
- Stay attuned to industry trends, products and communications.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong, outgoing personality that enjoys meeting people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable making presentations in front of small groups and one-on-one.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks at a brisk pace.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Discipline with the ability to work remote.
- Strong desire to please customers and achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to travel regionally regularly with some overnight travel required monthly.
- Good computer skills including ability to learn and become quickly proficient in Microsoft Office Solutions, Salesforce.com and CribMaster Software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Psychology or similar field of study.
What to Expect:
- You will join a class of new hires just like yourself in Atlanta, Georgia, for a two-week sales and marketing boot camp where you will be immersed in all things CribMaster, meet the entire team and learn new and exciting skills.
- You will visit one of CribMaster's premier customers and see how CribMaster solutions perform in the field.
- Within the first 90 days, you will ride along in the field with an experienced sales team member and management making calls on existing customers.
- You will receive continuing education and support from a world class organization thus providing you the opportunity to succeed and grow your career with Stanley Black and Decker
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, retirement savings, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity. Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.