*This role must sit in Cleveland, OH.
Essential Job Functions
Under general supervision, provides support to one or more senior bankers and their respective teams;
- Performs administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- Travel, meeting reservations, expenses
- Mailing, filing, scanning, faxing
- Continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and a working knowledge of departmental procedures and operations
- Handles confidential information
- Manages day-to-day office operations
- Maintain inventory of office supplies (ordering and stocking)
- Composes written communications and prepares presentations
- Analyzes complex information and determines trends.
- Complete special projects and tasks, as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 4+ years relevant experience supporting senior level leaders
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and anticipate needs; works independently with some guidance
- Demonstrated acumen for solving complex problems and prioritizing workload
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in Concur, Workday, Salesforce
127 Public Square
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH