As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
As the Engagement Manager, you will develop relationships with top decision makers to drive business growth within new and existing clients. This is a sales intensive role that requires a driven individual with a keenly analytical mind, intellectual curiosity to identify new opportunities, and assertive instincts to close deals.
What You'll Do:
- The Engagement Manager will act as the lead in identifying new business, developing proposals, and driving adoption and long-term engagement with professional consulting services. More specifically, you will:
- Drive Professional Services sales within existing and new customers by designing high value services engagements that include professional services consulting
- Contribute to practice development initiatives through the development of service offerings, best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital
- Lead the development of services proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations when appropriate
- Team up with other parts of the organization including Client Success and tech sales
- Participate in operational processes related to specific engagements; including staffing, utilization management, forecasting, time and expense management, and billing
- Part of an annual team consulting sales quota, while achieving and/or exceeding monthly and quarterly bookings targets
- Become proficient in SEO and the BrightEdge platform
What it Takes to be Successful:
- Customer facing experience, great communicator, listening skills
- Experience putting together proposals and presentations
- Experience using sales or account management processes and methodologies, and can articulate how those processes helped manage a sales pipeline and/or account growth
- 5-10+ years’ experience delivering digital marketing consulting services, including involvement in scoping and selling services
- Excellent client management instincts and abilities
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience scoping technical projects is a plus
- Project management experience (SOWs, contract management, risk management, staffing)
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and able to demonstrate proficiency
Perks at BrightEdge:
- Pre-IPO stock
- Medical, Dental, Vision with attractive HSA plans
- 401K financial planning services
- 15 days PTO for new employees
- Weekly Company Lunches
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter benefits
- Happy Hours, and more!
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.