The Enablement Manager is responsible for creating and driving Enablement initiatives across our Customer Success organization. The Enablement Manager should be a strategic thinker and problem solver who can understand their business priorities, and work to develop and launch effective programs. This role will enable both the customer success and strategic account management teams. The Enablement Manager will collaborate on the Enablement process end-to-end including needs analysis, content development, training delivery, communication, optimization and outcome assessment.
- Design and develop training and ramp programs for Customer Success team for on-boarding and continuing education of Customer Success Managers. Ensure programs are scalable and accessible for all products and office locations.
- Develop and manage CSM on-boarding program for product training; co-own first 90 days of CSM training plan with Managers to ensure new hires are set up for success.
- 1:1 Coaching and development for ramping CSM's
- Develop continued education curriculum for CSM's
- Create certification system for on-boarding milestones and ongoing CS Enablement training
- Develop CSM training programs to ensure consistent use and adoption of tools like Gainsight and Salesforce
- Create and manage CSM resource and documentation library; ensure resources are easily accessible, accurate and kept up to date.
- 5+ years of Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Learning & Development or other directly relevant experience
- Passion for customer success, empowering others, and delivering value to customers
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to breakdown business problems and create programs that align to business goals
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across groups and geographies
- Ability to design, develop and deliver fully executed programs and resources – this is doing role!
- Results-oriented; able to accomplish both project and team goals
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Reports to Sr. Director, CS Strategy and Enablement
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.