As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
Fast-track your career at the hottest software start-up in Silicon Valley
Working as a content marketing strategic adviser, your mission as a Customer Success Manager is to work with your clients to drive business goals and objectives in their organic search (SEO) initiatives. You will be working closely with a defined set of customers and will be responsible for driving adoption and success of the BrightEdge platform with each one of them.
At BrightEdge our team members share a passion for driving customer success, exhibit strong consultative and customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on execution with speed and quality.
What You Will Do:
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers in each account, understand their strategic goals, and develop plans to partner on these goals
- Work closely with customers to deliver on business goals and digital marketing success
- Ensure that customers are leveraging the BrightEdge solution to deliver business value across all levels of their company
- Prepare and execute on quarterly customer success plans
- Understand level of adoption and assess the risk in renewing existing contracts
- Grow usage of BrightEdge within each account
- Work with the Retention team to ensure successful renewals
- Develop new materials - presentations, best practices, roll-out plans, proposals
- Other duties as assigned
What it Takes to be Successful:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, Masters Degree preferred
- 5-8 Years of experience working as a customer success manager in a SaaS or Agency environment
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability work and thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented, hands-on environment
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing
- Working technical knowledge of SEO is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Medical PPO or HMO, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and Financial Planning
- Subsidized Transportation through Scoop
- Team networking and social events
- Friday Lunches
- Stocked Kitchens
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.