Brightedge is the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization (SEO) by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
BrightEdge is currently seeking an Corporate Accounting Manager who will oversee the Company’s day-to-day General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Payroll and Tax accounting and will play a significant role in process improvement projects. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of US GAAP, tax, process and control. This is a critical and highly visible role in the implementation, documentation, and accurate recording of revenue and financial transactions. This role will report directly to the VP, Corporate Controller.
- 5+ years’ experience and strong US GAAP experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Public accounting (audit and / or tax) experience preferred
- Experience with tax accounting and internal controls
- Commitment to continuous process improvement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a team player, adept at building relationships across the organization
- Ability to manage a team and promote a team culture
- Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations
- Experience with NetSuite is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint software applications
· Competitive salary with stock options
· Medical PPO or HMO, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 401K and Financial Planning
· Team networking and social events
· Friday team lunches
· Stocked kitchens
· Free In-building fitness center
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.