Millennia Housing Management is seeking motivated Building Concierge.
SUMMARY: Responds in a professional and courteous manner to arriving and departing guests and tenants, while managing both external and internal calls, and communicating messages. Monitors security cameras and informs management as needed. Performs protective and enforcement functions and assists with emergencies, undesired conduct, disturbances, and threats to life and property to maintain a safe and secure environment for all employees and visitors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check visitors in using a valid form of identification.
- Ensure every interaction receive exceptional customer service through warm greetings, suitable recommendations, and improvised solutions, if needed.
- Provide appropriate assistance as needed to residents, guests, and visitors in expedient and professional manner while adhering to company and building policies.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to meet or exceed the expectations of the resident, guest, or visitor.
- Assure prompt and positive action on all complaints, questions, and concerns.
- Maintain visual contact with the entry points at all times when you are not interacting with residents, guests, or visitors.
- Monitor activity on each residential floor on an hourly basis through foot patrols on the entire building.
- Ensure visitors, messengers, and vendors follow access control procedures, according to building policy.
- Control after hour access to the lobby through the admittance process.
- Screen guests and visitors in an efficient manner to expedite their admittance to the building.
- Monitor the cameras; address any suspicious activities appropriately.
- Maintain constant surveillance of all access areas proving maximum visibility.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities or incidents immediately to management.
- Immediately responds to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to residents, guests, and visitors.
- Respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, activated alarms, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, suspicious activity, and other incidents or conditions.
- Maintain logs, prepare incident reports, activity reports and communicate accordingly to management, life and safety personnel and/or public safety authorities, as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent preferred.
- General knowledge of security procedures/methods and fire safety.
- CPR and First Aid Training preferred.
- Report writing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently (and in a team).
Grooming & Uniform
- Must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance. A distinctive uniform must be worn at all times while on duty.
To accomplish this job, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed indoors and outdoors in a residential setting with regular exposure to cold, heat, noise, people, and equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each applicant for employment is considered solely on the basis of job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Background Check Process
Your resume and application information, including employment history, educational history, and credentials/certifications, are subject to verification.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employee is expected to conduct all business per our Company Team Promises. Policies and procedures, employee handbook, and following Fair Housing laws(both federal and local), Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, OSHA, National Labor Relations Act, and all other laws about the multi-family industry.