The Client Service Administrator (CSA) is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to clients by providing routine client support and assisting with the Client Management Departments overall workflow processes. Working within a team under advisement of the Team Lead and the Director of Client Management, the Client Service Administrator contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing Selman & Companys value to our clients and prospects, and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement. The role directly supports the business priories of the Client Management Department and the Client Relationship function.
- Respond to client inquiries (phone, email, etc.) with superior communication/writing ability and professionalism in a timely manner based on department service level standards.
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests and making sure key client information and documentation is up-to-date.
- Work cross departmentally to determine the needs of the client while working to improve client service delivery, identify trends, and make workflow improvement recommendations.
- Successful onboarding of new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information.
- Perform duties that support daily business practices including electronic file organization and maintenance, maintaining and updating CRM, develop documentation and documenting departmental processes; assisting with marketing initiatives, client events, and special projects as necessary.
- Proactively schedule and facilitate internal and external client strategy/service delivery meetings in partnership with Director/Client Manager as needed.
- Routinely send out client communications such as reports and updates based on client needs.
- Prepare Director/Client Manager for client meetings and in the preparation of metrics and other materials.
- Duties and responsibilities will change with experience and departmental needs.
- Adheres to efficiency/productivity and process standards such as data and documents requirements, timelines, tool usage, etc. Assists with the companys overall workflow processes.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate's degree, professional certification, or equivalent training and experience. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Previous experience managing client/customer relationships.
- Demonstrated experience executing consistently on work deliverables in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe pdf products
- Proficiency with CRM systems and functionality a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills
- Detail oriented with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Outstanding communication, phone skills, and time-management
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Punctuality is a must
- Motivated and passionate to serve others
WORKING CONDITIONS AND/OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Operate computer and keyboard; able to use phone; sit for long periods.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
Selman & Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job summary is intended to be brief and does not list all the duties for this position. Nothing in this job description should be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Selman & Company is an at-will employer, which means that either party is free to terminate the employment relationship at any time, without any advanced notice, for any reason or no reason.