Provides the interface between the business and information technology areas with an understanding of priorities and high-level concerns of both areas. Works with business partners to analyze/prioritize business requirements and review/produces specifications for any change to technology applications. Works with the systems development team throughout the project life cycle to ensure that they provide systems solutions to meet business needs. Assists in the development of the business case and project estimates for the proposed solution.
- Captures business needs and shapes requirements through dialogue with business partners and IT. Assists in the development of the business case and project estimates for the proposed solution.
- Collaborates on an Agile Scrum team to effectively and efficiently deliver solutions that support business objectives
- Works with the Agile Product Owner to identify business needs, creates stories for the product backlog and collaborates with the entire team to vet out business rules.
- Writes customer acceptance criteria, preferably using Gherkin
- Assists in conducting design reviews and walkthroughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Leads the testing, implementation, and training phases of systems projects
- Provides project management support as needed
- Engages in continuous education and staff development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
- 2 years’ experience in related field
- Advanced understanding of system design concepts, web design, usability, site analytics and business to consumer digital marketing
- Strong technical writing skills
- Advanced understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Solid understanding of Agile concepts preferred
We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That’s why we offer an exceptional package that includes
A Great Place to Work
· Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Five years in a row we’ve received this recognition!
· Free membership to Strongsville Rec Center. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
· Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
· Business casual attire
Excellent Benefits and Compensation
· Competitive compensation plans
· Employee bonus program
· 401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
· Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
An Investment in You
· Career development programs and classes
· Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
· Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
A Great Place to Work:
- Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Year after year we've received this recognition!
- On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
- On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations
- Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
- Business Casual attire
Excellent Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Employee bonus program
- 401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
An Investment in You:
- Career development programs and classes
- Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
- Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
About Medical Mutual:
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We're the largest health insurer in Ohio and for over 85 years, we've been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual and its family of companies we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.