As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization (SEO) by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
BrightEdge is looking for a driven and passionate Business Operations Associate who wants to launch their career as part of our Program Management Operations team. In a world of diverse skillsets, this cross-functional role has a lot of room for growth for technical skills, as well as business continuity and high-level reporting.
In this role you will be a key member of our team. You will facilitate meetings, create and manage projects, and analyze large quantities of data to help devise strategic company moves. Your ability to work with diverse groups of people and encourage timely, efficient teamwork will help you succeed in this role.
- Partner with leadership and facilitate key operational meetings
- Analyze trends and pull insights from datasets and weekly meeting reports
- Help management achieve their functional goals and targets by providing key insights and performance indicators
- Provide weekly executive reports and track performance
- Optimize processes through CRM
What it Takes to Be Successful
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Commitment to delivering results
- Experience managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience using MS Excel to analyze datasets
- Ability to break down, re-prioritize, and delegate complex tasks
- Experience with CRM software and CMS systems (Drupal, WordPress, etc) are a plus
- Excellent Presentation Skills utilizing PowerPoint and/or other software tools
- Attention to detail
- Execution oriented
- Confidence working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Unrelenting drive to succeed
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Medical PPO or HMO, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and Financial Planning
- Team networking and social events
- Friday Lunches
- Stocked Kitchens
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.