Accounting Intern Part time ONSITE
We have an great part-time opportunity for a recent grad or college student with our client located on Cleveland's west side.
As their Accounting Intern you will
- Prepare month end journal entries and assist in month end close process
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales tax returns
- Assist in accounts payable process
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
To qualify they are seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree or degree in progress in accounting, finance, business administration, or its equivalent in position-related courses.
- 0-2 years in accounting or finance
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and organize efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- High attention to detail